ceturtdiena, 2010. gada 22. jūlijs

Afterstory.

The hill you once walked down
Was now covered with many spots of sunlight.
I'm standing here alone,
Remembering all the heart-warming memories.

You were the one..
You were the one who I loved.
My eyes start to water from the wind,
And you become a distant figure.

I will remember no matter the changes,
Just this one thing, this one thing, though it's a plain thing.
I will show it to you, this one thing covered in glory.
Forever and ever I will hold it dear.

I always remember,
Even if everything changes,
Just that one and only thing,
That happened to be commonplace,
That one thing that showed its full brilliance,
Always, always protecting.

-

The flowing clouds gazed upon.
The feeling of change in the sky's color.
Were what we noticed when we stopped.
At the song spinning around the world...
Like pulling in a stretched finger.
Looking for the one thing that hasn't changed..

The hand holding the lamp overhead.
To the small sign continuing into tomorrow.

Even now it still echoes,
The thing you said..
Changing the oath on that day,
And I go..

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru